• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I drove her Ford Escape today. My AC doesn't work in any of my vehicles and we never use it.

Hubby has it on here in the house still...I'm ready to turn it off. It's always comfortable in the basement even without it, but he couldn't handle the hotter temps and hasn't turned it off yet.
    I'm with your hubby. need it in the car though.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    So are the numbers fairly even? I can't remember how many grandkids you have and how many boys vs girls.

I don't have any babies to cuddle or play with. All of the nieces and nephews that are having families live too far away.

Between both of us, with five kids, we have 11 grandkids. The current count is 6 boys and 5 girls. :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night DB

I have a hard time adjusting from the cold air in the AC to being out in the son to do weeding and such. I would rather be outside doing stuff, but after being cold in here, I go out and instantly can't breathe...feels like there is an elephant on my chest.

I will just have to go out and do it if it doesn't cool down soon. Sunday is the soonest I'll have time to work in my flowers anyway.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm perfectly happy waiting for my kids to reproduce. Neither is ready for children yet.

I guess I am going to crochet for a while. I was reading on FB and got lost over there for a bit.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I missed all the baby talk

I am saying it here and now, I have a gut feeling the little sprout is a little girl. And If I am wrong, someone hijacked my computer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom