Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Baked Salmon for dinner.
    Baked taters.
    Vegi.
    Sliced maters from the garden and onions from there as well.
    Ice cold milk.

I think it is done.....:):

My whole life I've never been a fresh tomato fan but my wife has managed to win me over with her fabulous BLT's as well as other recipes. As long as the tomatoes don't dominate the dish, I'm finding that I really like them.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My whole life I've never been a fresh tomato fan but my wife has managed to win me over with her fabulous BLT's as well as other recipes. As long as the tomatoes don't dominate the dish, I'm finding that I really like them.

I'm not a mater fan except in salsa/spaghetti sauce/etc...but sliced on a sammich, I'll pass

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm not a mater fan except in salsa/spaghetti sauce/etc...but sliced on a sammich, I'll pass

That was me exactly. However, I've discovered that my tastes have changed a bit. I don't want them sliced too thick, but in the right proportions, they seem pretty good to me now.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Trying to get used to a new computer here. Been using a work laptop at home for months now since mine died. My new one just showed up on the porch today. Went with a larger laptop instead of a desktop system this time. Trying to get used to Windows 10 too.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Trying to get used to a new computer here. Been using a work laptop at home for months now since mine died. My new one just showed up on the porch today. Went with a larger laptop instead of a desktop system this time. Trying to get used to Windows 10 too.

10 sucks. I can not find my way around it. I need to tweak the crap out of an OS. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    House AC is always on.
    but in the car, I love the windows down.
    A/C is only on in the car if I'm dressed up going somewhere I don't want to sweat.
    And I rarely dress up.
    Not me. To many dusty roads and I tend to fall asleep if its hot and the wind is blowing through my hair.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Cars with A/C are even better!

Along with CM helping me with my house AC, my car AC was failing as well. I was lucky enough to get by with a can from the auto parts store for that though. My work van had failing AC as well. Getting vehicles fixed at work has become a real PITA. I was also lucky enough to have enough left in the can I bought for my car to make my work van work ok as well. All seems OK now but for a while there, all my AC units be broken!!! Life was bad.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Along with CM helping me with my house AC, my car AC was failing as well. I was lucky enough to get by with a can from the auto parts store for that though. My work van had failing AC as well. Getting vehicles fixed at work has become a real PITA. I was also lucky enough to have enough left in the can I bought for my car to make my work van work ok as well. All seems OK now but for a while there, all my AC units be broken!!! Life was bad.
    good to hear you staying cool. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom