Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    What's a good price on 5.56?

No expert here but I can quote what I've spent. I just bought 1K of federal .223 from Natchez for $360 including shipping to my door. They show 1K of federal 5.56 for $350 plus shipping. Not the cheapest available but you can be sure its decent ammo. Done lots of business with them and they've always come through.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Get to know it with 55 grain and then start playing with heavier rounds.
    1 in 8 should do well enough with 60/62 Gr. rounds.

I agree with CM here. Get familiar with the cheaper 55gr stuff. Then buy a few mags worth of M855 LAP 62gr. In case your attacked by Zombies with bullet proof vests.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Went to see the BF's brother-in-law, who is in the final stages of liver and pancreatic cancer. They are transferring him to hospice tomorrow. :( I'm glad I got the chance to see him again, probably for the last time. I also met some more of BF's family members from Texas and Kentucky that I had not had the chance to meet.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Went to see the BF's brother-in-law, who is in the final stages of liver and pancreatic cancer. They are transferring him to hospice tomorrow. :( I'm glad I got the chance to see him again, probably for the last time. I also met some more of BF's family members from Texas and Kentucky that I had not had the chance to meet.

:(

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

OIC...good thoughts and prayers incoming. Not sure what else to say. Words just don't work well sometimes.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I know, Supr. Thanks. This last few weeks have been a blur. He was only diagnosed 4-5 weeks ago. Two weeks ago he was standing in Fred's kitchen laughing and having coffee. Now we're saying goodbye to him.

If there is anything "good" about the situation, it's that it didn't drag on for a long time.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I know, Supr. Thanks. This last few weeks have been a blur. He was only diagnosed 4-5 weeks ago. Two weeks ago he was standing in Fred's kitchen laughing and having coffee. Now we're saying goodbye to him.

If there is anything "good" about the situation, it's that it didn't drag on for a long time.

Sorry to hear about that Snap...

I have personally known 2 people with pancreatic cancer. Neither one made it 6 weeks past the diagnosis...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom