• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Speaking of A/C...Hopefully mine in the car will be going by Wednesday evening. I had a certified Ford mechanic stop by and check it out. He told us what to do and in what order to do it in.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    OK, now I'm a little worried. AC has been cleaned and running for over 3 hours now. Air is coming out cool but not cold. Temp is holding steady at 82. Coolant lines coming from the outside unit are cool but not cold. They were frozen up before so I assumed the charge was still good but now I wonder if it needs a squirt to get it back to half way normal.

sounds like it needs a squirt to me. Ours was cool, not cold. Line was cool, not cold.

Hello CM?? Opinion??

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I saw the pictures. The Princess needs a life jacket that fits. I can hook you up with a nice vest type.

yes she does. She only tried to wade into the current once. I almost died when she did that. I am not sure if she has one at home or not. But if you can, that'd be great. If she has one at home, we'll keep it at camp for when she comes down.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    yes she does. She only tried to wade into the current once. I almost died when she did that. I am not sure if she has one at home or not. But if you can, that'd be great. If she has one at home, we'll keep it at camp for when she comes down.

Not a problem. Youth small I am thinking. I hate those orange chest types PFD's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom