Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Had 2 neighbors knocking on the door today. No A/C

Yup....it is hot.

I left work early today cuz the wife called me and said ours wasn't working. My own fault for not servicing it sooner. My filtration system kinda sucks so it was iced up due to a filthy coil. Got it cleaned up and restarted but this tired old system is gonna take forever to get this house from 82 to 72...:rolleyes:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I left work early today cuz the wife called me and said ours wasn't working. My own fault for not servicing it sooner. My filtration system kinda sucks so it was iced up due to a filthy coil. Got it cleaned up and restarted but this tired old system is gonna take forever to get this house from 82 to 72...:rolleyes:
    :ugh: :wavey:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Bye, Bye Miss American Pie,

Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry....

Since I saw that picture in the Funny Pictures thread, that song has been stuck in my head....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yep, glad you got yours going again.....Too hot to be without...

Like I said, my old system is tired. So its gonna be warm in here for a while. Should catch up overnight though. I feel stupid for being lazy enough to let it get to that point. No big deal if its just me and the wife, but the FIL is staying with us now. I need to be smarter.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Radio works and tape player works (I can play the old cassette tapes again). Just one minor issue...the clock flashes to the music. When there is no sound (between words or when sound is off), the illumination goes black.

He's still messing with it. I was supervising, but I am pretty sure my comments were not appreciated so I came back in. He did get the gas gauge knocked loose from whatever was sticking...it is now reading half. I think taking the dash panel off did it.

I asked about oil change cause the card shows the last time was almost two years ago. He said impossible. Ummmm...that was only 5,000 miles ago and earlier this year when asked, he said he would do it. He doesn't remember that now.

I feel safer in here....:):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Radio works and tape player works (I can play the old cassette tapes again). Just one minor issue...the clock flashes to the music. When there is no sound (between words or when sound is off), the illumination goes black.

He's still messing with it. I was supervising, but I am pretty sure my comments were not appreciated so I came back in. He did get the gas gauge knocked loose from whatever was sticking...it is now reading half. I think taking the dash panel off did it.

I asked about oil change cause the card shows the last time was almost two years ago. He said impossible. Ummmm...that was only 5,000 miles ago and earlier this year when asked, he said he would do it. He doesn't remember that now.

I feel safer in here....:):

I don't know Mom45, sounds like he really needs your suggestions and instructions on how to do the job properly.......

:popcorn:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't know Mom45, sounds like he really needs your suggestions and instructions on how to do the job properly.......

:popcorn:

I think the breaking point was when I asked if he had noticed the headliner was starting to come loose in the back. :laugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I still have a bunch of cassette tapes.....I have an old Kenwood home stereo system downstairs that has a working tape deck...

I put the turn table away, I had a flood in the basement a few years ago that got all my vinyl albums....:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom