• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Hey Revo, ever eat at a Kingfisher restaurant???

What happened to them?? They used to have 5-6 places and now there is just 2....

We hit the one on the river for some take out last night........mmmmmm, good fish...

Yes I have eaten there numerous times, I think the reason a lot of those restaurants disappeared it because so did a lot of the older Catholic population in the area (either moved to warmer climates or have passed). Couple that with the younger generation that doesn't necessarily hold true to the eating fish on friday anymore, those restaurants have lost a lot of clients. There used to be Hungry Pelican restaurants also, they have all closed. Same way that Sizzler, Perkins, and several other similar food places seem to be vanishing. I love those kinds of places, I grew up going to those places, but the whole industry has changed and continues to do so.

Similar note: went to a place last night called The Ville Tacqueria. AMAZING tacos!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I should go mow, but I'm just tired...

Wifey went with me to Nashville..Not only had my 2 meetings, but spent the day walking and doing touristy crap...Plus driving down and back, I'm just tired..

House looks like hell, but so tired I don't care, I'll tackle it tomorrow.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Any of you guys have any experience fixing flat tired?

Not changing the tire but using one of those repair kits to fix a ponctured tire.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Any of you guys have any experience fixing flat tired?

Not changing the tire but using one of those repair kits to fix a ponctured tire.

Growing up we used them all of the time....Several different sizes to fill different holes. They worked well for that application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom