• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Looking forward to next weekend. Going to some property in Brown County with my Son in law to do some shooting and sight in my new AR. Of course I have to sight in my old Ruger SR22 again too because I stole the rear sight off of it for the AR. More excuses to shoot stuff...aww shucks....;) My son in law is in the process of building a new AR for himself. I hope he gets all his parts in time. If not, I guess I'll let him shoot mine. :yesway:

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Looking forward to next weekend. Going to some property in Brown County with my Son in law to do some shooting and sight in my new AR. Of course I have to sight in my old Ruger SR22 again too because I stole the rear sight off of it for the AR. More excuses to shoot stuff...aww shucks....;) My son in law is in the process of building a new AR for himself. I hope he gets all his parts in time. If not, I guess I'll let him shoot mine. :yesway:

Family fun:yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I love Brown County! :wavey:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hello Supr!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Talk about serendipity. Was looking at 28" slab doors at Home Depot to use for a table top. Was going to go tomorrow and pick one up for $32 + $8 for polyurethane. Found a 28" interior door at a garage sale for $3. I'll cut it down to 60" and use the doorknob hole to run my lamp and sewing machine cords through.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Talk about serendipity. Was looking at 28" slab doors at Home Depot to use for a table top. Was going to go tomorrow and pick one up for $32 + $8 for polyurethane. Found a 28" interior door at a garage sale for $3. I'll use the doorknob hole to run my lamp and sewing machine cords through.
    Good find Snap!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom