mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    No bunnies here, but I did have to yell at a doe that was munching on some flowers near the garden. I think she noticed the hostas were starting to grow back and apparently, that is just not allowed. While I was yelling at her, Grayson was eating a chipmunk.

Big salads and grilled chicken breast with watermelon for dessert. I love when you cut into a watermelon and it splits on its own...very juicy and sweet.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Grill is lit... Brats and spicy Italian sausages are in the pressure cooker with beer. Going on the grill in a few.
    I had that last week. Through the leftover Italian saugages in the spaghetti sauce the next day. They were awesome.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Oh, I forgot to tell you guys earlier, Is there any way to see if a Politician made an appearance today??? I found this...Calendar | Mitt Romney Central

I held the door open at a BP service station for a guy that is Mitt Romney's twin in Janesville, WI today at around 11:00 central. The guy walked out and then filled up a Chevy Impala rental car. I did a double take after walking in to the store....Mind kinda went, "is that who I think that is"??

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Good day at work, factories down south haven't heated back up after the cool down this weekend. Next two days will be different.

Eats sound pretty good at Chez's house.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Good day at work, factories down south haven't heated back up after the cool down this weekend. Next two days will be different.

Eats sound pretty good at Chez's house.
    It's gonna be a hot one this week. I spent a little time this afternoon in an attic. It was a little on the warm side.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Glad to hear that he is ok...I know that you were worried..

I was worried about him. He pulled me into the office and told me what had happened. After the boss had already told me in text earlier. I gave him a hug and told him to please just call me if he has problems again.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was worried about him. He pulled me into the office and told me what had happened. After the boss had already told me in text earlier. I gave him a hug and told him to please just call me if he has problems again.

I'm glad he is okay.

Thanks for letting us know about Rayne's dog too.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Gourmet mushroom, cooks best in a cream sauce, not breaded and fried. Some chefs dry and grind them but I've never tried that. In Europe they are a real prize for the table, served to nobility since the 16th century. Here in the GSF, they are fare for educated hillbillies like my self.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom