Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    First and foremost, today started on the correct side of the grass! Not feeling too bad all things considered. Still getting adjusted to the suicide bomb vest--well, actually it is an automatic external defibrillator, but that's what it looks like. I'll have to take a break before too much longer for enough pills to make a meal by themselves, Fortunately, what pain I have which is mostly in my legs is more an annoyance than actual pain at the moment. I am still pretty well limited to uselessness for the time being, but like all things, I will have to deal with it as I deal with it in due time.

That said, I am given to understand that as of the time I went to the hospital it was a pretty near thing getting there ahead of cardiac arrest, which, of course, just doesn't give a person that warm, fuzzy feeling.

Looking back through the thread, it does make a person feel better knowing that there are others who care in the way that you do. Thanks!

I had an uncle that basically died, was brought back and had one of those pacemaker/defib things. He was one of the early recipients of them. His malfunctioned and started shocking him over and over. They called EMS. They came out and tried to pick him up and put him on the gurney. The thing was shocking the crap out of them too... he laughed about that for years.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Guess I will wear a sports coat... already have the j frame in the ankle holster though... could have worn iwb

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom