• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    you get a turkey yet Leadeye?......:wavey: to everyone...

Brought in two jakes Friday, but passed on both. Went to the Martinsville shoot Saturday. No luck this morning, but one of the jakes I saw Friday was in the front yard, I think he's taken up residence.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Brought in two jakes Friday, but passed on both. Went to the Martinsville shoot Saturday. No luck this morning, but one of the jakes I saw Friday was in the front yard, I think he's taken up residence.

i haven't turkey hunted in 15 or so years......thinkin' about gettin' out this week and tryin' again.....every mornin' before work i here a tom raisin' hell at the top of my hill......going to have to put the full choke on the 11-48....

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    i haven't turkey hunted in 15 or so years......thinkin' about gettin' out this week and tryin' again.....every mornin' before work i here a tom raisin' hell at the top of my hill......going to have to put the full choke on the 11-48....

These days I hunt spring turkeys as wall hangers, you don't get much meat like you do with deer.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning turkey killers. :laugh:

Leave mine alone and we are all good. Just kidding, but I still have a few visiting me daily. I like seeing them and knowing they are out there eating bugs since I only have one guinea left to do that job.

I think I am going to go dig up the rest of the flowering almond trees/bushes I found yesterday and move them into the yard. I may plant some of my flowers too. Not raining yet so I'd like to do things before it does so they can get watered after I move them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom