Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That is nice... i always try to wait on hubby, but usually not that late. He, on the other hand, is sometimes not ready to eat when I put supper on the table, which makes me :xmad:.

Well, it's own own fault she is working so late. I got her up before 7:00, but she dinked around and didn't leave till 10:00. It's an 8 hour day today that she didn't start until after 11 and then an hours drive home..

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    That is nice... i always try to wait on hubby, but usually not that late. He, on the other hand, is sometimes not ready to eat when I put supper on the table, which makes me :xmad:.

Well, it's own own fault she is working so late. I got her up before 7:00, but she dinked around and didn't leave till 10:00. It's an 8 hour day today that she didn't start until after 11 and then an hours drive home..
    Meh, we eat when we are hungry. Only meal that coincides is usually lunch. No big deal.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I was hoping to sit outside and have a beer or 2 with hubby, and play frisbee with the dogs. Not if this keeps up, H hates gnats even more than I do!

Where is that damned flamethower when I need it?? I wish people would put **** away when they are finished with it.....:xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom