Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I am starting to get irritated with a coworker. I need a spreadsheet he has to finish a quote for a HUGE customer. He told me last Thursday that he already had the info I needed and would send it to me.
    Today I have left him a VM, sent him a text message and an email that I really needed the spreadsheet. Also, my Boss is at the plant and I asked him to remind the guy.

Still nothing.....:xmad:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm surprised that the boss didn't get him moving.

Prob walked back into the plant after our conversation, something broke and he forgot???:dunno:

But yeah, I'm surprised too. I have a big customer that today only carries 2 of my products. He is interested in expanding the line to 10 items....BIG money if that happens....I had to get approval from the boss because he is going to have to buy 2 more extruders to make it happen. Prob 200-250K investment...

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Prob walked back into the plant after our conversation, something broke and he forgot???:dunno:

But yeah, I'm surprised too. I have a big customer that today only carries 2 of my products. He is interested in expanding the line to 10 items....BIG money if that happens....I had to get approval from the boss because he is going to have to buy 2 more extruders to make it happen. Prob 200-250K investment...

Very good luck with the call!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Very good luck with the call!

Boss already said he would spend the money, but I can't do the quote until I get this spreadsheet. It has the product weights and the amount of time it takes to make one piece. I need this info to figure the cost. I can't do a quote if I can't nail down how much it costs to make each piece...:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom