• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Actually this is a topic worth discussing.
    When BA and his willing accomplice pulled me into the dark side I was a dyed in the wool 1911 no 9mm no way ever kind of guy. Hated fulcrum triggers and no freaking striker pistols. None.

I am still not on board with the striker guns but to each their own and what works for them.

I still live and breath the SA only 1911 platform but I have 2 CZ's (1 in 9mm and one in .45 ACP ) that I can literally shoot a ragged hole at 21' if I do my part.
    I rarely use the DA feature but it is there if I want it.
    Some folks struggle making the transition. Having the luck to know BA and his minion I was blessed to start out with the sweetness that is a "Tuned" CZ so the struggle was minimal. I have shoot the out of the box offerings and in a word.....They suck. This from a SA only guy so no offence.
    Get the CGW package installed and properly loved up and you will be hooked for life.

I know a few CZ guys around me, I'll have to see if I can play with theirs a bit first and maybe commit to buying one shortly. Your experience is how I ended up in the revolvers, friends are the worst sometimes.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well I gotta get ready for work. I'll probably be back sometime tonight. Thanks for the input guys, I'll probably end up spending more $$$ now, but I've had the itch for something new lately.

If you aren't real picky about looks you can save a few dollars with surplus guns.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Oh fun. We're getting an ambulance with "flu-like symptoms". Lately our patients have been about 1/3 nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, 1/3 cough and fever, and 1/3 other random stuff.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I would be happy to answer any CZ questions you have, assuming I know the answer. ;)

I need to shoot one first

DB keeps offering, you keep offering. I will get to it, I promise. Once I shoot it, I may have more questions. Right now the sponge side of me is just absorbing the information.

Snap I hope it isn't to bad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom