Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Looks like the usual routine here today, other than I have to fix lunch today rather than going out to eat.... whoopee...
    :-)

So church, home for lunch (ham), then grocery at some point.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Looks like the usual routine here today, other than I have to fix lunch today rather than going out to eat.... whoopee...
    :-)

So church, home for lunch (ham), then grocery at some point.
    We usually take my mom to brunch on Easter Sunday but my brother has been out of town all week. So, we will take her out to dinner one night this week.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning folks

BA, in case you didn't see it, I responded to a post from yesterday morning, telling me to be a bit more cautious

just now seeing this.

I was a bit more cautious than usual. When I felt myself getting a bit groggy while driving, I found the first safe place to stop and got out and walked around a bit.

made it in one piece. Hunted Easter Eggs with the princess, helped tear out the walls on the enclosed porch off the kids garage, my God it looks good now.

I also became an Aunt again today. Aaron Michael Jr. was born at 4:54pm, 7lb 5.3oz and 19" long.
    He's happy, healthy and Mom is doing great. So happy for my nephew and his wife. They are truly blessed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Happy Easter!
    We visited the wee ones yesterday. They had them do a little easter egg hunt. The little one, had to stop and open each each and eat the candy out of it before moving to the next egg...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Happy Easter!
    We visited the wee ones yesterday. They had them do a little easter egg hunt. The little one, had to stop and open each each and eat the candy out of it before moving to the next egg...

Priceless.

Spouse and I loaded 60 plastic eggs with 2 quarters in each for todays hunt. The kids moms are doing the candy part. It will be a Gala event for them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom