• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Bacon is in the fridge curing. I'll be able to smoke it next weekend.

unproductive day but the evening was pretty productive. I left my beer in the freezer too long. Oops.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Be careful. Remember, you are already tired so be a little extra cautious. Not that we care or anything. ;)

just now seeing this.

I was a bit more cautious than usual. When I felt myself getting a bit groggy while driving, I found the first safe place to stop and got out and walked around a bit.

made it in one piece. Hunted Easter Eggs with the princess, helped tear out the walls on the enclosed porch off the kids garage, my God it looks good now.

I also became an Aunt again today. Aaron Michael Jr. was born at 4:54pm, 7lb 5.3oz and 19" long.
    He's happy, healthy and Mom is doing great. So happy for my nephew and his wife. They are truly blessed.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It was a pretty good day. Didn't do much today, and it felt good. What have you been up to?
    Gearing up for opening day. Going to be chilly. Besides that getting the wife ready for her trip to DC next week. Can't wait for warm weather!! I hate this crap weather we've been having.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom