Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    What up Dirt Master? Play with anything at the Childrens Museum? You know, on break :cool: I know I wouldnt be able to resist myself - took the gson few months back, we both had fun - cool place

No. :(

The Mrs. is going there next week for a field trip with her kindergarten class...I'm trying to figure out a reason I need to go back to the site and then I'll just hang out with the field trip.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sounds more enjoyable, I dont have the skill or patience for mudn in drywall. Thank God my neighbor is a drywall finisher :yesway:

I suck at drywall...I have tried it twice and from now on will pay someone to do it.....

Got a bathroom project this summer I will need to hire out. Had a leak that ruined the ceiling in 2 places....:noway:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    No. :(

The Mrs. is going there next week for a field trip with her kindergarten class...I'm trying to figure out a reason I need to go back to the site and then I'll just hang out with the field trip.
    Put a line level or something in her purse that morning then show up saying you needed that specific 1 for something :dunno:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I've got 2 buddies that used to do drywall I could call, but being laid off I don't want to spend any extra money, plus it gives me something to do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom