Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Morn'n MommaG, been a long morning?

short night, have to work until 10 tonight and the boss called and said she got nothing done this morning before she had to leave. That leaves me A LOT of work to get done tonight. Bad part of that is, have a cashier that doesn't like to run the register.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm ok.

But I don't care about you! How's Mister G? I checked across the street and didn't see an update.
    sorry, he said he's better, but still not good. just feels funky. Was pretty pissed about the process at work for being sick. They have nothing that they follow. Says he sat there and the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. If he was dying from a heart attack, he would have died because no one knew what to do.
    I asked him to go to medcheck this morning. He went to bed instead, so I think he's better. I just don't know.
    :scratch: They do understand what the job description of a cashier is right?

Morning Greg.
    you'd think right? she has to be busy "cleaning" all shift. Which she does a good job of. I need her doing other things though sometimes

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    short night, have to work until 10 tonight and the boss called and said she got nothing done this morning before she had to leave. That leaves me A LOT of work to get done tonight. Bad part of that is, have a cashier that doesn't like to run the register.
    I'd probably want to nap too - hope its easier than expected

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    sorry, he said he's better, but still not good. just feels funky. Was pretty pissed about the process at work for being sick. They have nothing that they follow. Says he sat there and the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. If he was dying from a heart attack, he would have died because no one knew what to do.
    I asked him to go to medcheck this morning. He went to bed instead, so I think he's better. I just don't know.

you'd think right? she has to be busy "cleaning" all shift. Which she does a good job of. I need her doing other things though sometimes

Hope he's alright. For your sake, you don't need the headache!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom