• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    My desk chair is about done as well. Been looking for a new one.

I found one for you.

hqdefault.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Currently I have an office to myself, after the move I'll have an office with a stupid ass half wall and will have to share the office with the safety guy.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    That sucks. I have to share my office with the safety guy when he's here, but that's only once every few months. His actual office is at another site.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Someone with more AR knowledge than myself help me with a shopping list, please. If/when I get an INGO lower I'll want to build one up for long(er) range. Maybe not as fancy as CM's long range gun, but something more than my carbine.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That sucks. I have to share my office with the safety guy when he's here, but that's only once every few months. His actual office is at another site.

I did figure out if I put my desk in a certain spot I can look out the door and down the hall out the window. So at least I have that going for me.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I am also. Waiting for them to finish construction. Should be a couple more weeks.

That would have been smart. We bought the stupid building across the street that has been vacant for years and spent money remodeling it. It is still too small we are essentially downsizing. People with offices now are moving to cubes. Another department has to move to a location off-site because there isn't room for them. I have to share an office. It just blows. Bad idea from the start.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, that was fun. I hate dealing with web sites that don't work.

This rain is making for a dreary day. Better than snow I guess. I hope that stays north of us. So far, just wet and ugly here.

I need to go get a loaf of bread ready to go in the oven pretty soon. I am taking chicken soup and fresh bread to my cousin and his wife when I visit her this afternoon. She is having surgery next week after being diagnosed with bone cancer...in her hip and pelvis so I'm not sure what they are doing in the surgery...and is supposed to be "non weight bearing" currently. I figure a visit and chicken soup would be appropriate.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    That would have been smart. We bought the stupid building across the street that has been vacant for years and spent money remodeling it. It is still too small we are essentially downsizing. People with offices now are moving to cubes. Another department has to move to a location off-site because there isn't room for them. I have to share an office. It just blows. Bad idea from the start.

We added 5 offices on to our building which is complete. We are now converting one oversized office into two smaller ones. I will get one of those. I will get out of my broom closet and will have a window.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We added 5 offices on to our building which is complete. We are now converting one oversized office into two smaller ones. I will get one of those. I will get out of my broom closet and will have a window.

That's nice. A guy in my department will essentially be getting a small conference room for an office. His new one is huge. He doesn't know what to do to fill up the empty space. He also has a door to the outside that currently doesn't open. Lol

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Well, that was fun. I hate dealing with web sites that don't work.

This rain is making for a dreary day. Better than snow I guess. I hope that stays north of us. So far, just wet and ugly here.

I need to go get a loaf of bread ready to go in the oven pretty soon. I am taking chicken soup and fresh bread to my cousin and his wife when I visit her this afternoon. She is having surgery next week after being diagnosed with bone cancer...in her hip and pelvis so I'm not sure what they are doing in the surgery...and is supposed to be "non weight bearing" currently. I figure a visit and chicken soup would be appropriate.

Mom, do you make bread every day? It seems like it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ZA Now
    Top Bottom