• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just have a dog that for some reason has decided that now and then she doesn't want to come in through the dog door
    She'll poke her head in and sit there and whine until we open the door and let her in

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had a goat that liked to open the sliding latch that you life up and slide. I had to keep a bolt across it so she couldn't lift it up. She used to let everybody out of the stall and into the feed storage area. She almost died once when she got into the feed barrel and gorged herself. That was a BAD night.

She also liked to play with the light switch. I blamed the kids the first few times that the light was "left on" and then discovered who was responsible because she turned it off when I was on my way out to the barn to flip the switch....light went out and then back on and off and on....just the guilty looking goat when I got there. She was a character. She refused to get off of the milk stand unless she got her Tums first. Or maybe a banana chip or animal cracker...but fruit flavored Tums were her favorite.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was just looking at the news site. Not liking the cold temps. Now, they are saying more snow for us tomorrow into Tuesday. Still not a lot, but a couple inches I guess. I'm glad this cold is only supposed to last a few days.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was just looking at the news site. Not liking the cold temps. Now, they are saying more snow for us tomorrow into Tuesday. Still not a lot, but a couple inches I guess. I'm glad this cold is only supposed to last a few days.

I just got in from videoing my Christmas display. Friggin freezing out there. And windy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom