mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This sledding sounds like when we used to sled down the hill onto the highway. My parents thought we were out in the woods. One of us would stand "look out" and the others would zoom down the hill when no cars were coming. How we never died is beyond me.

Ran out of episodes to watch so I guess I watched the whole series over the weekend...scary stuff to think that those guys may actually be innocent and have no chance of getting out of prison anytime soon.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    my cats have been chasing and playing with each other all day

they've been pretty funny

I sat here a little while ago and watched the male cat open the drawer on the TV stand that the treats were stored in. It took him about 10 minutes, but he did it....I may have to put the freakin catnip & treats in the gun safe, I have already had to move them twice because he keeps figuring out how to open drawers....

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I sat here a little while ago and watched the male cat open the drawer on the TV stand that the treats were stored in. It took him about 10 minutes, but he did it....I may have to put the freakin catnip & treats in the gun safe, I have already had to move them twice because he keeps figuring out how to open drawers....

Psycho can open the fridge. and the cabinet doors.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have two that will not be happy about going outside when we go to bed. Elvis will go in the man cave though and Mattie has her heating pad already plugged in so I don't feel too sorry for them. The man cave is warmer than our bedroom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom