mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I may have spent it already. Hubby had me order something that was more than I won....we are probably in debt now. He told me to go shopping on Bass Pro's web site again just a few minutes ago and I had to remind him that we didn't win the BIG jackpot yet and should probably not place orders daily. I already spent on Ebay today for him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This one was courtesy of a guy hubby did some work for. He had a tractor that had some issues. I have never eaten wild duck so we'll see how this turns out.

Not something I will ever eat again. Not a bad deal but not for me.
    I have lost my taste for game over the years.
    Summer sausage is OK and some cuts from the deer but not much else.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :lmfao:

OMG! I just read some FB drama that had me rolling on the floor.

Lady's son is out crossing the street in Irvington, going to a friends house. Now anyone that doesn't know Irvington, it is a very yuppy community in Indianapolis, not far from where I live. No I don't live in Irvington, nor am I a yuppy.
    So kid is crossing the street, neighbor comes up and asks said kid if he would like a snow shovel so he can go shovel walks and make some extra money. All on the up and up, nothing behind it, just neighbors being neighbors.
    Mom goes on to the Irvington FB page and blows a gasket! Says her son is not for solicitation and to never do that again, says something like you are a stranger and it is so wrong to solicite a child you don't know without checking with child's parents first. I'm sitting here thinking to myself this is what is wrong with society today. Can't even offer something nice without someone going berserk, kids are over protected, can't even earn a little side cash.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

hubby has a duck in the freezer. I told him to cook it and eat it, I have no desire to try it

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :lmfao:

OMG! I just read some FB drama that had me rolling on the floor.

Lady's son is out crossing the street in Irvington, going to a friends house. Now anyone that doesn't know Irvington, it is a very yuppy community in Indianapolis, not far from where I live. No I don't live in Irvington, nor am I a yuppy.
    So kid is crossing the street, neighbor comes up and asks said kid if he would like a snow shovel so he can go shovel walks and make some extra money. All on the up and up, nothing behind it, just neighbors being neighbors.
    Mom goes on to the Irvington FB page and blows a gasket! Says her son is not for solicitation and to never do that again, says something like you are a stranger and it is so wrong to solicite a child you don't know without checking with child's parents first. I'm sitting here thinking to myself this is what is wrong with society today. Can't even offer something nice without someone going berserk, kids are over protected, can't even earn a little side cash.
    We are dumbing this nation up one child at a time.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I figured I'd make some soup with it and if it is nasty, I can toss it. At least it won't be in the freezer anymore in may way. I can eat leftovers if it is nasty. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom