Not open for further replies.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I want to suppress this one next.

Ciener is a :poop:head to deal with but he did a righteous job on that Ruger, he sleeved a cover for the barrel so it looks like a bull barrel when not using the can...

ruger773.jpg

ruger772.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have the bubblegum pink like I used for a purse for CM's granddaughter...it is super bright so I can use that for those shorts. I can put whatever we want on them....I assume we want them snug like spandex?

This is what I am doing right now...I was asked to make two stockings like this. The neighbor's granddaughter needs one since she is getting married and being added to the family and apparently the groom's dad doesn't have one to match the rest of the family. Mom or grandma or somebody bought them years ago from some lady who is long gone and they never could figure out where to get matching ones made. I found the pattern online....in a 1977 magazine. They were impressed that I found it and was up for the challenge.

The second shot is how far I am so far on the first one.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    very nice mom, very nice!

I'm doing the front of the second one now so I don't forget what I had to do on the cuff...then I can make the Santas to go on them and do the back and assemble. I think I better make a couple of extra while I am doing this so when they have kids, I have the perfect baby shower gift....just add the names later and they will be ready to go and the colors will match.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I have the bubblegum pink like I used for a purse for CM's granddaughter...it is super bright so I can use that for those shorts. I can put whatever we want on them....I assume we want them snug like spandex?

This is what I am doing right now...I was asked to make two stockings like this. The neighbor's granddaughter needs one since she is getting married and being added to the family and apparently the groom's dad doesn't have one to match the rest of the family. Mom or grandma or somebody bought them years ago from some lady who is long gone and they never could figure out where to get matching ones made. I found the pattern online....in a 1977 magazine. They were impressed that I found it and was up for the challenge.

The second shot is how far I am so far on the first one.

I still have the stocking my great-grandmother knitted for me, those will be cherished keepsakes for a very long time

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my daughters still have the stockings my ex-mother-in-law made them. They use them every year in their homes now

S called me today. She had an appt in South Bend and she said it took her forever to get there. White conditions on 31 most of the way.
    She has an appt to have lasix done on Feb 8th. Momma is going to be there for her. :rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I still have the stocking my great-grandmother knitted for me, those will be cherished keepsakes for a very long time

I had made a stocking to hang in the neighbor's new apartment at the assisted living. Her granddaughter saw it and asked if she thought I could duplicate this. I was so happy when I found the pattern! I have no idea if I could have done it otherwise.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sucks, but thanks for asking anyway.....Drove thru some whiteout snow storms in eastern ohio, it was a hairy drive...Then I 74 is closed 20 miles from Batesville and going the back way around it was an hour...

I'm glad you didn't end up in that mess!!

my daughters still have the stockings my ex-mother-in-law made them. They use them every year in their homes now

S called me today. She had an appt in South Bend and she said it took her forever to get there. White conditions on 31 most of the way.
    She has an appt to have lasix done on Feb 8th. Momma is going to be there for her. :rockwoot:

It sounds like it was quite a bit worse farther north.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The people from Florida who were here to assess the pirate ship flew back today. The ****ers texted me a picture of them standing barefoot on the beach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom