• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Yup. Friend and I got there early on Saturday. By the time we left the range we saw a line backed up to the front door :faint:

We got there right when they opened. it was lined up outside waiting to get in. It was pretty much lined up to the door right from the opening. Took quite a long time to get checked in for the range.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I would rather go shoot at my brothers place instead. He is the only idiot I have to worry about there. A bit chilly this time of year though.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I would rather go shoot at my brothers place instead. He is the only idiot I have to worry about there. A bit chilly this time of year though.

Yeah. Once I started shooting outdoors nothing beats it. Going to a "range" is not the same. Kind of similar to when I shot steel for the first time... paper was never satisfying after that.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    How's your morning going Maan?

Not too bad. This has been and will continue to be a busy week. My AP person is retiring Friday and we have year end stuff to get through. Plus my wife's dad has been in the hospital so she has been there quite a bit, leaving me with the kids.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Not too bad. This has been and will continue to be a busy week. My AP person is retiring Friday and we have year end stuff to get through. Plus my wife's dad has been in the hospital so she has been there quite a bit, leaving me with the kids.
    Is his hand getting any better?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom