• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Not small town politics, but small town policing.

Neighbor has had a car parked behind his house the past 3 weeks like he was hiding it or something. Whole front end was trashed, headights, grill, bumper. All gone.
    He told my wife a BS story about hitting a deer coming off I74 and he was parking it behind the house to "keep the moisture off the exposed parts.

Wifey was getting cleaned up this morning and saw 2 cops standing at his back door. She looked out the side widow and there was one standing in front too.

He was last seen in cuffs heading down his backyard towards the street behind us.....
    So what did he hit, or was it even his car and he was parting it out?

Around here its people put in charge who think they rule with an iron fist. Not all of them. The good ones don't last because they get tired of the BS

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So what did he hit, or was it even his car and he was parting it out?

Around here its people put in charge who think they rule with an iron fist. Not all of them. The good ones don't last because they get tired of the BS

It's his wifes car. I'm betting he was drunk, rearended someone hard and ran...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Guy just got off probation.... I saw him wearing an ankle bracelet last summer....Looked it up and he was doing probation for passing a bad check.

Or, he may still be on probation??? Can't remember without looking it up and I can't remember the guys 1st name w/o asking the wife....

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It's his wifes car. I'm betting he was drunk, rearended someone hard and ran...

hopefully the cops can figure out what happened.

"This special blueish paint left by the vehicle was only made between August 4th of 2001 and February 2nd of 2002. It was only used on 8 cars. 2 of those are in Ripley County and only one is owned by a 35ish woman." :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

"This special blueish paint left by the vehicle was only made between August 4th of 2001 and February 2nd of 2002. It was only used on 8 cars. 2 of those are in Ripley County and only one is owned by a 35ish woman." :D

You have been watching too much CSI DB.......:):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

I laughed, the car is a 2001sh blue Impala.....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We know it had something to do with the car. Wife said a plainclothes guy stood there and took pics of the car while they were talking to the dude.

FYI, wifey wasn't snooping. The window next to her desk, where she puts on her makeup every morning, looks right down on this dudes back porch & door...

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    We know it had something to do with the car. Wife said a plainclothes guy stood there and took pics of the car while they were talking to the dude.

FYI, wifey wasn't snooping. The window next to her desk, where she puts on her makeup every morning, looks right down on this dudes back porch & door...
    Its not snooping to look out your own window and see whats happening your neighborhood.
    8:26 here....Maybe Psycho wants you to get up early.....
    could be he wants breakfast earlier. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I know why its fast. It has a battery backup and for some reason it skips ahead when the power goes out. I rarely look at it check the time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom