Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I took the day off work today, because they were supposed to put up the carport at the camper today. You know third time is a charm. I got down there around 1pm, they were supposed to be there in the afternoon. I left at 5pm. Maybe the fourth time is the charm.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I took the day off work today, because they were supposed to put up the carport at the camper today. You know third time is a charm. I got down there around 1pm, they were supposed to be there in the afternoon. I left at 5pm. Maybe the fourth time is the charm.

I'd be out of patience after the 3rd time

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana

Don't feel bad....Mary's garden shed was built 4 months after they said it would be done

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The wife called them and left an angry message. They called me back. That was there first mistake. I listened to his excuses, then the "F" word escaped my lips,and it went down hill from there. I'll drive the the two hours down there tomorrow and it will either be there or it won't. That's why we have lawyers instead of just shooting dirtbags. We are civilized. :wallbash:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The wife called them and left an angry message. They called me back. That was there first mistake. I listened to his excuses, then the "F" word escaped my lips,and it went down hill from there. I'll drive the the two hours down there tomorrow and it will either be there or it won't. That's why we have lawyers instead of just shooting dirtbags. We are civilized. :wallbash:
    you only get so many chances before the **** hits you in the face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom