• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Only time I want pain meds is to help me sleep.

I have a feeling I am not sleeping well at night. I am not waking up, but when I wake up I am on my left side. I NEVER sleep on my left side. It's my right shoulder that hurts. I have a feeling it is bothering me at night

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    S got lucky, both herself and the gal that hit her have progressive. They put her in a rental last night and the car is at the dealer to be estimated, looked over by insurance and repaired. She was hit Sunday, rental Monday. I've never heard anything one way or another about them, but this says a lot about them, IMHO. Now let's just see how long it takes to actually fix it

Hmmm, I have progressive

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have to head to town...shopping to do. Beer and lottery tickets MUST be purchased. :laugh:

And THEN I can go to the meeting. BBL

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have a feeling I am not sleeping well at night. I am not waking up, but when I wake up I am on my left side. I NEVER sleep on my left side. It's my right shoulder that hurts. I have a feeling it is bothering me at night
    I end up laying on my left side and when I do I wake up cussing. I have yet to figure out how to stop that.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have to head to town...shopping to do. Beer and lottery tickets MUST be purchased. :laugh:

And THEN I can go to the meeting. BBL

Smart move bringing your pills and beer to the meeting. If you don't get to meetings an hour early there isn't any booze and pills left.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    One of my guys at work found my remote starter fob. It was laying in the snow and had been run over. The case was broke and smashed. I had the old one that didn't work and swapped out the innards. Works like a charm now.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    oh god I hope not!

:lmfao:

I was going to take my decorations down today. no can do.
    Now it will be a week before I get to it. Hubby said him and the boy would take them down for me this weekend. He knew I would tell him no, so I am not sure if he was for real or not.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    One of my guys at work found my remote starter fob. It was laying in the snow and had been run over. The case was broke and smashed. I had the old one that didn't work and swapped out the innards. Works like a charm now.

so now, where are you going to keep it so you don't do that again!?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Smart move bringing your pills and beer to the meeting. If you don't get to meetings an hour early there isn't any booze and pills left.

If the new mayor is there, I may need the beer to keep me from being mean to him. He's a jerk...that is the nicest thing I can say on here.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Throw the cans at him.

But those are supposed to be thrown out the truck window on the way home. I'll have to buy some cigarettes too and I can throw the packs out...or fast food wrappers/bags. That would work.

I better get going....:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom