Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello people of INGO!

Another trip to Bass Pro today. More jig tying supplies were bought. I got another mega mug for coffee. Daughter went with and got a new insulated cup. We ate in their restaurant for lunch for the first time. Burgers were good. I lost my gloves somewhere along the way in the store. Good thing I have $10 in rewards at Penneys and they are on clearance.

Saw accidents on the way and the cops had some guy out of his car with the drug dog going absolutely nuts by the back of the car when we left the store.

Cold but sunny day! Have to head to town in a bit for another meeting. I hope I don't fall asleep.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hello people of INGO!

Another trip to Bass Pro today. More jig tying supplies were bought. I got another mega mug for coffee. Daughter went with and got a new insulated cup. We ate in their restaurant for lunch for the first time. Burgers were good. I lost my gloves somewhere along the way in the store. Good thing I have $10 in rewards at Penneys and they are on clearance.

Saw accidents on the way and the cops had some guy out of his car with the drug dog going absolutely nuts by the back of the car when we left the store.

Cold but sunny day! Have to head to town in a bit for another meeting. I hope I don't fall asleep.
    Stay busy mom45!:):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I bet we play once a year or less.

How is your daughter?

she's good. had to cancel all her plans today, Princess woke up with drainage from inside her ear and a fever. So she babysat instead of all the other things she was doing.

Evening Greg ,DB

how's the guys tonight?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom