Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    still having shoulder pain, actually was in tears today at work. I was ready to leave and go to the ER
    Now it has calmed a bit and I will call the doc in the morning. Reaching up doesn't hurt much, it's when I let it just hang. Advil every 4 hrs is not good on the belly.

Might want to take xrays of your neck, C4-C5...A pinched nerve there can cause shoulder issues.
    That has been my "angry nerve" issue I was having all year. Another lurker who doesn't hang around here much once told me he had several shoulder surgeries before they figured out the issue with the nerve was in his neck...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    And we pray it is easy.
    :+1:
    Might want to take xrays of your neck, C4-C5...A pinched nerve there can cause shoulder issues.
    That has been my "angry nerve" issue I was having all year. Another lurker who doesn't hang around here much once told me he had several shoulder surgeries before they figured out the issue with the nerve was in his neck...
    this is actually in the front lower portion of my shoulder, I am going to say armpit area, but higher.
    But I will make sure the doc looks at everything. He is pretty thorough. Old school, not one of these new fangled ****s

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :+1:

this is actually in the front lower portion of my shoulder, I am going to say armpit area, but higher.
    But I will make sure the doc looks at everything. He is pretty thorough. Old school, not one of these new fangled ****s
    Pulled muscles can be painful, if you still use them without a period to heal.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I need to start the steaks soon. Need to make some salad and some kind of potatoes to go with them.

It felt good to get the tree down and drug out back. I even got the decorations more organized and pitched some stuff that we don't use...lights that only had half the strand working and such. I picked up a bunch of new ones on clearance the other day so out with the old ones.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I guess I need to start the steaks soon. Need to make some salad and some kind of potatoes to go with them.

It felt good to get the tree down and drug out back. I even got the decorations more organized and pitched some stuff that we don't use...lights that only had half the strand working and such. I picked up a bunch of new ones on clearance the other day so out with the old ones.
    One can only keep so much :poop: around.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    alright guys and gals

I need to get a move on, groceries aren't going to buy themselves and laundry isn't going to finish itself.

I'll be back later tonight

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom