• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    today, I got my paperwork done and $3 over perfect in an hour. Still could never find the $193 over from yesterdays paperwork

out the door I ran. I got our cokes back, one all over me. As she continues to walk away she flips me off. Really?! You steal from me, throw it at me and cover me in coca cola and when I tell you to not come back or I'll have you arrested, you flip me off. I almost ran and tackled the ***** and beat the crap out of her. My job is worth more to me than that cow though

hmm I cut part of the story out
    cashier saw someone stealing, yelled for someone to stop her and I got her

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    today, I got my paperwork done and $3 over perfect in an hour. Still could never find the $193 over from yesterdays paperwork

out the door I ran. I got our cokes back, one all over me. As she continues to walk away she flips me off. Really?! You steal from me, throw it at me and cover me in coca cola and when I tell you to not come back or I'll have you arrested, you flip me off. I almost ran and tackled the ***** and beat the crap out of her. My job is worth more to me than that cow though

I was on the eastside, so I stopped by, but I didn't see you .....

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    And as always....it was your fault. I do hate-em

what was funny was one of our regulars was just pulling in when I went running after her. He said I won't be able to get up tomorrow and move. I looked at him funny and he said because he saw me running. I laughed at him we had a good laugh over it

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    CM, if your still around, I heard a guy order a double cheeseburger at Mayberry today. The same waitress we had with SD1, and I just looked at each other, WTF! :lmfao:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sounds like it. I don't like thieves.

you and me both

store was pretty full when that happened so I am guessing when I came back in and told both my gals that if she comes in again they are to call the police and have her arrested, everyone in there knew not to mess with me and try to steal.
    I learned one thing, I can't run and yell at the same time. I couldn't breathe when it was all over

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom