Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I keep hoping that .22 will get back down to normal so I can purchase more before it happens. I probably only have 10-12,000 rounds right now.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    My original plan was to make that fotay my HD gun. It is a soft shooter, has good capacity and doesn't really require any parts to be smooth. llh smoothed his out with just a little polishing and it is very nice. But, I had to make some sacrifices to partially fill the ammo locker and get the EBR.

I gave all my .40 ammo away, and don't plan on getting back into it, if I can avoid it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I still have 2 fotays here at the house and another on permanent load to the SiL. The P229 is actually wearing a .357 Sig barrel right now though, that I haven't yet fired it yet with that barrel. It was a fine shooter in .40.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    With the way we all like to stay stocked up on ammo, I try to keep the calibers limited.
    I used to do that, now I have just completely given up... other than .380... I still refuse to get into that one caliber to show I still have some willpower....

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I used to do that, now I have just completely given up... other than .380... I still refuse to get into that one caliber to show I still have some willpower....
    I'm with you on that, but I still have two mags for a PPK-S, and no gun. It's a potential weakness. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom