mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just found out a car repair we had done early in the year is now covered under a recall and we can get reimbursed. That's a nice $800 surprise.

Wow...Merry Christmas!!!

Glad you are okay, Choc...was wondering where you were.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :thumbsup:

Hello mom45. I have to be honest, I was going thru withdrawl. :drool:

I would have been for sure.

I was just listening to my little MP3 player while I cleaned and couldn't figure out why it was playing the same four songs over and over again....all of my other stuff disappeared! I am reloading it now...glad I have all of my DVD's on my laptop and didn't delete them after loading it the first time. It took forever to copy them all.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I would have been for sure.

I was just listening to my little MP3 player while I cleaned and couldn't figure out why it was playing the same four songs over and over again....all of my other stuff disappeared! I am reloading it now...glad I have all of my DVD's on my laptop and didn't delete them after loading it the first time. It took forever to copy them all.
    Back up is nice.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Back up is nice.

I am synching through the letter H. Somehow all of my albums seem to be duplicated so I have two of every song on my laptop. It's a cheap little MP3 player so it almost held all of my CD's but it is only going to hold half if I try to load every song twice. Sitting here deleting them before I drag them over to synch them. Still way faster than copying all of the DVD's again. Technology....sheesh.

I guess I should go get the mail and switch the last load of laundry so I can start dinner in a bit.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I am synching through the letter H. Somehow all of my albums seem to be duplicated so I have two of every song on my laptop. It's a cheap little MP3 player so it almost held all of my CD's but it is only going to hold half if I try to load every song twice. Sitting here deleting them before I drag them over to synch them. Still way faster than copying all of the DVD's again. Technology....sheesh.

I guess I should go get the mail and switch the last load of laundry so I can start dinner in a bit.
    That's a lot of music.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I just sent the wife and niece.

Hello Sam

Wifey worked all week and I was gone part of the week, she wouldn't have gone without me.....

We have a tradition here, every year the girls get a box of Lowery's Candy from Muncie, IN. We had to drive up there to buy some....Of course, the wife had to make a few other stops along the way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom