Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mission successful. coins where whipped out and shown, pink battle helmet worn. I think I embarrassed BA :D

Let me introduce you to the gang. :)

3broscoin1.jpg

Sweet.
    I get my 97 back today and I am getting a new to me TRP tactical operator.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mission successful. coins where whipped out and shown, pink battle helmet worn. I think I embarrassed BA :D

Let me introduce you to the gang. :)

3broscoin1.jpg

Nice family, DB. So...are you saying BA wants a helmet like yours? :lmfao:

Did you wear it for the drive? If so, I probably should be checking facebook for pictures...I'm sure they would be there somewhere by now!

Good morning guys. Sun is shining but BRRRRR...it is cold. Things to do today...lots of things. Not sure where we are starting. I have laundry going. Probably should go do the chocolate on the bourbon balls and get that out of the way.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Nice family, DB. So...are you saying BA wants a helmet like yours? :lmfao:

Did you wear it for the drive? If so, I probably should be checking facebook for pictures...I'm sure they would be there somewhere by now!

Good morning guys. Sun is shining but BRRRRR...it is cold. Things to do today...lots of things. Not sure where we are starting. I have laundry going. Probably should go do the chocolate on the bourbon balls and get that out of the way.
    :wavey:

I wore it until the car warmed up. :) Then wore it when BA got there. I wonder what the people at the Star City Restaurant thought. :D Star City is a farming community.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :wavey:

I wore it until the car warmed up. :) Then wore it when BA got there. I wonder what the people at the Star City Restaurant thought. :D Star City is a farming community.

I've been through there many times. There was some lady that lived there years ago that our horse shoer used to refer to as the "star city kitty". He used to tease my brother that he was going to marry her and was always offering to set him up on dates with her when my brother was about 10. That guy was a character.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pretty quiet in here today. Everyone must be out shopping. We just took the trash down to the neighbor's dumpster and then went out for lunch....stores were all busy so we avoided those and came back home.

Back to doing the laundry and cleaning the bathrooms. I guess I should see what else is on my "to do" list.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pretty quiet in here today. Everyone must be out shopping. We just took the trash down to the neighbor's dumpster and then went out for lunch....stores were all busy so we avoided those and came back home.

Back to doing the laundry and cleaning the bathrooms. I guess I should see what else is on my "to do" list.

I have been selling and buying guns all day.........:faint:

tough/hard work but someone has got to do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom