Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    today was one of those days

I'm so glad for the customers we have. Some can really bring a smile to my face

I needed gas when I got off work. Went out, moved my car around then went back in to pay. One of the regulars was pumping gas right beside me. I get done paying and walk out and he is pumping my gas for me.

helped another gentleman that was having trouble with his card at the pump earlier in the shift. He was so happy I got it to work he threw his arms around me. I've never seen this man before in my life. Not a "creepy, stalker" type of hug. Just a "Thanks so much" kinda hug

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Leadeye, I sent your horse pic with the antlers to deer hunting army buddy in PA. He was impressed. What did that thing weigh?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If you come to merrillville, come see my lights.

I'm not sure if we'll be back that way, but I will keep it in mind. I have friends who may want to bring their kids/grandkids to see it though so will be sure to let them know about it once you have the video I can share.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Leadeye, I sent your horse pic with the antlers to deer hunting army buddy in PA. He was impressed. What did that thing weigh?

We didn't have a scale that went over 300 pounds so I don't know. That's the second buck like that I've shot here in 3 years. Both had plenty of body fat in addition to being well muscled, back straps were as big around as my forearm.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm not sure if we'll be back that way, but I will keep it in mind. I have friends who may want to bring their kids/grandkids to see it though so will be sure to let them know about it once you have the video I can share.

Previous videos, type in "merrillville christmas lights"
    On youtube.

If you know someone in ghe area, i can PM my address

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom