Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night you guys.

Hi Mrs. G

I saw the pictures of your princess the other night. She sure is a cutie.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    thx Mom

She is the reason I am exhausted right now. but she is so worth it.

I was feeling your pain about Christmas, until I broke my watch. So I told hubby I'd find one I like and order it :rofl:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    thx Mom

She is the reason I am exhausted right now. but she is so worth it.

I was feeling your pain about Christmas, until I broke my watch. So I told hubby I'd find one I like and order it :rofl:

I ordered a few things from Penney's the other night so I did get a new belt (a nice sturdy one for using with my holster) and a few clothes. I went in the store yesterday and came up with a sweater and a top along with my ugly Christmas sweater that I was assigned to buy by my son.

I may just wait and take him shopping with me after Christmas and hit the sales to see if we can find something good.

The neighbor lady's son came to visit and arrived today from Maryland. We are all going out to eat tomorrow night as she told him she wanted to take us out. I think her daughter and her husband are also going. I don't need to help her tomorrow during the day so I'm hoping to get some cookies baked.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    baking is a nice break

I won't have time to do any this year. But there is a bakery down here that I think I am going to grab some cookies from. A customer brought us in some and they were outstanding

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    baking is a nice break

I won't have time to do any this year. But there is a bakery down here that I think I am going to grab some cookies from. A customer brought us in some and they were outstanding

I mixed up butter cookies on Monday so I plan to start with those. Those are hubby's favorite Christmas cookies. I'll probably do pecan tassies and peanut butter blossoms. I need to get some bourbon balls and rum fudge going too...those are better after they set a bit.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not too bad. One more hour. :D

You've got that easy! I just saw on FB a bit ago that there is apparently a bad accident down by DB. Sounds like they called in the helicopter. I hate that stuff. We saw a nasty one with semis on 30 yesterday west of Plymouth. Road was closed for over 5 hours while they cleaned up. I still haven't quite figured out what happened. It as at the stop light and one of the semis literally lost its cab. It came off of the chassis and was setting on the pavement in front of the rest of the truck...cab was facing south...the rest was facing east. Cab was wedged against another semi. When I went through today, I realized there were no skid marks to indicate anyone was braking for the light.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You've got that easy! I just saw on FB a bit ago that there is apparently a bad accident down by DB. Sounds like they called in the helicopter. I hate that stuff. We saw a nasty one with semis on 30 yesterday west of Plymouth. Road was closed for over 5 hours while they cleaned up. I still haven't quite figured out what happened. It as at the stop light and one of the semis literally lost its cab. It came off of the chassis and was setting on the pavement in front of the rest of the truck...cab was facing south...the rest was facing east. Cab was wedged against another semi. When I went through today, I realized there were no skid marks to indicate anyone was braking for the light.

oh wow

hate to see things like this any time of year. Christmas isn't a good time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom