mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Maybe this is why I have such a tough time trying to figure out what to tell hubby I want for Christmas. I always feel guilty asking for stuff I don't really need. I have way more jewelry than I can wear so I told him no more jewelry. We are fortunate enough to be able to buy pretty much what we want when we want it and neither of us are very good at spending money just to spend it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Maybe this is why I have such a tough time trying to figure out what to tell hubby I want for Christmas. I always feel guilty asking for stuff I don't really need. I have way more jewelry than I can wear so I told him no more jewelry. We are fortunate enough to be able to buy pretty much what we want when we want it and neither of us are very good at spending money just to spend it.

Same here, but what would make you so excited to get that you feel like a kid again?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Same here, but what would make you so excited to get that you feel like a kid again?

I honestly can't think of much that would do that. I have a good camera. We aren't fans of brand new vehicles and neither of us would pay the cost for brand new. I don't really need a different vehicle right now, but if the right one comes along to replace my old truck, we will buy it. A new gun, of course, but he has already talked about maybe picking up a couple of revolvers since everything we have now are semi-autos. I'll just be happy having both kids home for the holiday and seeing them open their gifts. My son didn't want much since he is liquidating a lot of his stuff when he moves to Oregon and doesn't need more to pack. I got him some art books he wanted. My daughter is getting a few things she wanted and is probably getting more than she expected, but I know her boyfriend doesn't buy her nice gifts. I have learned to buy things that she will like but his family won't take.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Out of your Hands Mom.......:dunno:

the harder we push the more they resist.

I have kept my mouth shut since last year at this time when she came home for a couple nights and then went right back to him.

Do we need for him to........ Disappear. :bat:

I wish, but I'm sure I would be the first one they question! :lmfao:

I always told the daughters, I've got 8 acres and a backhoe............

I have 93 and a backhoe....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom