The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We are given a list of completely idiotic questions we have to ask.

we get a list of completely idiotic questions too.
    they are asked a bunch of idiotic questions when they apply as well. they have to do an evaluation with their app so we even know if we want them before we do an interview.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    All I got from HR are the questions I cant ask. Like are you a drug addict? or a terrorist?

oh there are so many more you can't ask

I don't remember all what they are, age is one thing. I have them all written down. Our stupid question skirts the things we can't ask, in a legal way of course.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    well my peace and quite is over and it will never be again as they opened I69 section 4 last night........1/2 mile from me.........now i get to watch and hear semi's scream down the highway from my front porch!!!!....this was one of the quitests places in the state!!!....not any more!!!

rant over!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am off as well. the boy is asking me if I am going to get around and take him to school. Told him I was going in my jammies, he told me that isn't an option

:evilangel:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    we get a list of completely idiotic questions too.
    they are asked a bunch of idiotic questions when they apply as well. they have to do an evaluation with their app so we even know if we want them before we do an interview.

According to our wise HR idiots once they are interviewed they have to be offered the job if minimum requirements are met. On top of that if they send us lets say three interviewee's and number one and two are idiots but number three is the best fit number one gets the job offer! Pisses me off!!!!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    According to our wise HR idiots once they are interviewed they have to be offered the job if minimum requirements are met. On top of that if they send us lets say three interviewee's and number one and two are idiots but number three is the best fit number one gets the job offer! Pisses me off!!!!

It's in my contract that no one can be assigned to my team without my approval... :) specifically because I hate that bull**** you describe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom