mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It is almost ALWAYS me that suggests buying something like this. Even his 83...we were driving home from dinner and he said something about wanting to find another older Chevy for a work truck. I said "oh, like the one we just drove past. It was for sale." We turned around and he bought it. My 88 was bought because I suggested stopping to look at it when we were on our way to buy a wood stove. We were not truck shopping. We bought it the same day as well. Then...there is the suburban...me again. He hates spending money. Me...not so much. I'd rather buy it when it is a good deal rather than be forced to pay more than something is worth because we are in a pickle and NEED to buy it right then.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Do you do Craigslist? The other site I use sometimes is the Auto RV site. It is the same as the books that come out weekly, but easier to search online.

Did you see this CM? Craigslist and option or do you avoid that one?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    It is almost ALWAYS me that suggests buying something like this. Even his 83...we were driving home from dinner and he said something about wanting to find another older Chevy for a work truck. I said "oh, like the one we just drove past. It was for sale." We turned around and he bought it. My 88 was bought because I suggested stopping to look at it when we were on our way to buy a wood stove. We were not truck shopping. We bought it the same day as well. Then...there is the suburban...me again. He hates spending money. Me...not so much. I'd rather buy it when it is a good deal rather than be forced to pay more than something is worth because we are in a pickle and NEED to buy it right then.
    :yesway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Getting a lot of computer type work crap accomplished today. Went though the camera on my phone and deleted a bunch of duplicate or blurry pictures. Backed up all of the computers. Got a big pile of old bills I need to go though and organize or throw away.......

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Getting a lot of computer type work crap accomplished today. Went though the camera on my phone and deleted a bunch of duplicate or blurry pictures. Backed up all of the computers. Got a big pile of old bills I need to go though and organize or throw away.......
    Pitch it if it's paid. Wife like to keep all that old crap. :nono: Fire material.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Pitch it if it's paid. Wife like to keep all that old crap. :nono: Fire material.

My Ex used to have EVERY bill we ever paid......If I needed a Lakeland Power & Light electric bill from Sept 1985, I'd bet you $100 she could find it in 20 minutes......

I never understood this.....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Gotta save the medical bills though, I don't know if I will have enough "out of pocket" to help with the taxes this year, but I need to be sure...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My Ex used to have EVERY bill we ever paid......If I needed a Lakeland Power & Light electric bill from Sept 1985, I'd bet you $100 she could find it in 20 minutes......

I never understood this.....
    Me neither, look, you have the checkbook, bank has the check. Don't have room for all that crap.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That sounds good, Sam. I have ground beef thawed out. I may just make burgers. Hubby could eat them every night. I get tired of them. Burgers, mashed potatoes and peas...that is his favorite thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom