mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I wish I could look out my back door, and see that !!!!! ENJOY !!!!! and THANKS for the pic .....

Your welcome. I have some I took with the regular camera this morning as well. It's been pretty steady viewing today as they are looking for something to eat with all of the snow on the ground. I keep one game camera in the back yard all the time cause I like to see who has been visiting. I haven't seen the fox for a week or so and I'm okay with him being there as long as he doesn't find my last old guinea.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just saw a truck for sale on FB that I might need. Hubby is going to LOVE me!! :lmfao:

Seriously though, it is a 1990 with only 58K on it....I may need to text him. My old blue isn't going to last forever and she has 207K on her now. Heat is doing something funky that he is having a hard time figuring out. Parts from mine would all swap out to fit it....tires, etc. It's a 3/4 ton instead of a 1/2...but it has the right motor and everything. Hmmmm....thinking I need to contact him in the condo on this one! I also know the seller so that is a plus too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just saw a truck for sale on FB that I might need. Hubby is going to LOVE me!! :lmfao:

Seriously though, it is a 1990 with only 58K on it....I may need to text him. My old blue isn't going to last forever and she has 207K on her now. Heat is doing something funky that he is having a hard time figuring out. Parts from mine would all swap out to fit it....tires, etc. It's a 3/4 ton instead of a 1/2...but it has the right motor and everything. Hmmmm....thinking I need to contact him in the condo on this one! I also know the seller so that is a plus too.

I have been looking for another Van but for some reason my Google-Fu sucks. I can not find the sites for in Indiana private owner sales. I had it a week ago and now my lame attempts to find are for naught.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have been looking for another Van but for some reason my Google-Fu sucks. I can not find the sites for in Indiana private owner sales. I had it a week ago and now my lame attempts to find are for naught.

I called him and he wanted to know what we were going to do with another truck but then he was thinking about it....and maybe we should at least look at it. I have messaged the seller to see if we can see it tomorrow.

Are you looking on FB CM? I can try to find some groups for you and share the links with you via messaging if I find some, especially in the Indy area.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I called him and he wanted to know what we were going to do with another truck but then he was thinking about it....and maybe we should at least look at it. I have messaged the seller to see if we can see it tomorrow.

Are you looking on FB CM? I can try to find some groups for you and share the links with you via messaging if I find some, especially in the Indy area.

I tried FB but nothing worth while came up. If you do find some groups links please.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I tried FB but nothing worth while came up. If you do find some groups links please.

Do you do Craigslist? The other site I use sometimes is the Auto RV site. It is the same as the books that come out weekly, but easier to search online.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :yesway: on the truck mom45

Bore sight :facepalm:

I'm not sure if my husband will agree, but he started sounding in favor of it after I talked for a couple of minutes about it. I reminded him that it is better to buy when you aren't really looking than when you are desperate and I sure don't want to drive the suburban in the winter salt if something happens to my old 88.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm not sure if my husband will agree, but he started sounding in favor of it after I talked for a couple of minutes about it. I reminded him that it is better to buy when you aren't really looking than when you are desperate and I sure don't want to drive the suburban in the winter salt if something happens to my old 88.
    I agree, sorta like grocery shopping when your hungry.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He keeps texting me questions about the truck now....he is thinking about this more than I am!! LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom