• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Dark Nemisis. Was on amazon prime. Kinda looked homemade.

Yesterday was a good one. Men, Women, & Children. Also free on amazon prime.
    You guys might like it.

I have amazon prime. I need to figure out how to watch it on the tv on not the computer. It's just a matter of getting off my ass and doing it

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have amazon prime. I need to figure out how to watch it on the tv on not the computer. It's just a matter of getting off my ass and doing it

My living room TV is a smart tv. I have a cat5 ethernet cable plugged in to it.
    My bedroom tv isn't smart. So it's plugged in to a Roku. Network plugs into the Roku.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    he does have his own phone. that is a good reminder. I will have his dad talk to him. or maybe I better do it. His dad drags his feet on to much.

Gave him his new ATM card 2 weeks ago, told him to get it activated since the old one expires this month. Well, his card won't work, expired, and he wanted cash from me tonight since he hasn't activated his card yet. :facepalm:

As I was digging money out of my wallet, I told him I should tell him I don't have money.

I know a young lady her who apparently sent some very revealing photos of herself to her boyfriend. I don't know if his friends got his phone or what, but those photos are now on the internet. forever. I'm sure it was a lapse in judgment. I know her and her family well....not something I would have expected of her but it happened. I am pretty sure it was not an easy lesson for her.

Dark Nemisis. Was on amazon prime. Kinda looked homemade.

Yesterday was a good one. Men, Women, & Children. Also free on amazon prime.
    You guys might like it.

There is a lot of stupid stuff on Amazon Prime and Netflix. We have the Amazon Fire box and use it to mainly watch stuff on Netflix.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know a young lady her who apparently sent some very revealing photos of herself to her boyfriend. I don't know if his friends got his phone or what, but those photos are now on the internet. forever. I'm sure it was a lapse in judgment. I know her and her family well....not something I would have expected of her but it happened. I am pretty sure it was not an easy lesson for her.

There is a lot of stupid stuff on Amazon Prime and Netflix. We have the Amazon Fire box and use it to mainly watch stuff on Netflix.

Well, some parents don't talk to their kids about sexting, some kids ignore the "old fogies", and some kids give in to peer pressure.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Unfortunately, with the internet being what it is...one mistake can haunt them for a lapse in judgment forever. I don't think legal consequences are all that uncommon now either. It makes me glad my kids are adults now. I didn't let them have phones until they were able to drive and then it was mainly for being able to call in an emergency. I blocked picture messaging on my son's phone after the first time I caught him looking at stuff his friends were sending him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Unfortunately, with the internet being what it is...one mistake can haunt them for a lapse in judgment forever. I don't think legal consequences are all that uncommon now either. It makes me glad my kids are adults now. I didn't let them have phones until they were able to drive and then it was mainly for being able to call in an emergency. I blocked picture messaging on my son's phone after the first time I caught him looking at stuff his friends were sending him.

Friends. Most of the issues I have had in my life is due to "Friends"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will venturing up to Ct-2's on Saturday for lunch in Mayberry and pick up another load of the landscape stones. Was going to bust off a few rounds but the weather looks like it is going to suck.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Tomorrow looks about the same as today but not as windy. Might not be bad for doing outside stuff.

I am always stopping and picking up rocks...hubby hates it. He has a lot of big ones he brought home when he was working and would dig them up on job sites.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Now I'm watching "The Congress" with Robin Wright.
    Basically, the story where tech is at the point where actors are digitized.
    Then they are no longer needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom