Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just read that the first terrorist killed in the Bataclan theater was shot by a plainclothes officer who just walked in after the first gun shots.He just had a handgun with very few rounds compared to the terrorists with dozens of mags.
    Against mutiple guys with full auto AKs it took some courage to do that. :yesway:
    He shot him while the other were reloading their AKs then left the theater to wait for SWAT units to show up.

Yes.......sporting a huge package.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There was an exclusive interview on one of the networks tonight with one of the BRI members. Very cool.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What are you thinking on a long gun? Any ideas?

24" bull barrel AR. Similar to the one I sold the Wizard. Rock River has a really nice one that fills my needs. What ever they are.
    It seems I am doing some trading on the project you saw. Optics only. Well, I will have a killer optic so now I have to put a gun under it.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I just read that the first terrorist killed in the Bataclan theater was shot by a plainclothes officer who just walked in after the first gun shots.He just had a handgun with very few rounds compared to the terrorists with dozens of mags.
    Against mutiple guys with full auto AKs it took some courage to do that. :yesway:
    He shot him while the other were reloading their AKs then left the theater to wait for SWAT units to show up.

That officer really has guts!

Sylvain, what are your laws for a citizen to have a handgun?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    24" bull barrel AR. Similar to the one I sold the Wizard. Rock River has a really nice one that fills my needs. What ever they are.
    It seems I am doing some trading on the project you saw. Optics only. Well, I will have a killer optic so now I have to put a gun under it.
    I have no doubt that you'll do fine. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom