The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Sam and whoever else is still around. I slept in today and need to get some things done.

Hubby is already out doing firewood. I have some leaves/dirt to rake off of some flowers where someone with a backhoe pushed it....wrong place to put it.

I saw my big buck on the trail camera pictures from last night so he is still okay. I saw a couple of others I had not seen for a while so it is good to know they aren't all getting shot or hit on the roads. There is a small herd that has decided to start bedding down in the ditchbank about a mile east of our house. Silly girls. The first time I saw their heads, I thought they were standing there. The other night, I realized they are bedded down in the long weeds on the inner ditch bank. I bet they were sleeping in that field but lost their cover as it has been picked.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a couple of things for you, DB. I may have the last item we discussed if I get time to bake before I get over that way to make the delivery. Be warned, people want photos. :):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I got home late last night after spending a few days in our PA plant, we had some pretty significant mud puddles in the driveway, must have got a decent rain...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I better go mix up some starter for rye bread so I can make it on Tuesday maybe...pretty sure that is going to work.

Fed Ex just showed up with my yarn that was ordered online. Had an email two hours ago saying it was delayed until Thursday and asking if I wanted to cancel the order...then Fed Ex hands it to me. :dunno: Maybe I am getting another box that I didn't need??? LOL!

Off I go...bread starter, get a roast out to thaw and then head out into the sunshine to do some yard work/firewood. Oh boy....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom