The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We will be heading out here soon. 2 gun shows locally so we may go to both. I hope that isn't like flying too close to the sun.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We will be heading out here soon. 2 gun shows locally so we may go to both. I hope that isn't like flying too close to the sun.

I just never have any luck finding something I can't live without at gun shows...those and auctions. Maybe I don't go often enough to better my odds.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    With my luck, today would be the day I find that treasure I'd always been dreaming about. :laugh:
    kind of found that last week. Winchester 62a- .22 pump. I had been looking for a nice one for a long time. I had to give more than I should have, but it is done. Like the wife said, you can stop looking for it now.
    Of course she doesnt understand that I will just start looking for something else....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    kind of found that last week. Winchester 62a- .22 pump. I had been looking for a nice one for a long time. I had to give more than I should have, but it is done. Like the wife said, you can stop looking for it now.
    Of course she doesnt understand that I will just start looking for something else....

Exactly. I think I'm going to finally get me a Garand for my Christmas present for myself this year. After that....I don't know. I'm thinking I might pick up my first Sig. I'm thinking a P229.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom