The Official Status Update Thread: Part 141 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wife gets her birthday dinner Monday. She hasn't said where she wants to go.

Hubby got a piece of mile high cheesecake with cherries on it to bring home. We were too full to have it there, but he insisted we would want it later.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We were going to go there and have a sandwich with our friends. When they got done with the 50/50 drawing we walked down there. Walked in at 4:05 their time...the girl said they closed at 4 so we left.

they do close earlier than most and don't even open on Sunday

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    manager, usually works day shift.

Good to know. Our friends sound like they go there fairly often.

I think the cats aren't sure what happened today. I have one sitting on my hands/arms and Kitty Lou was locked in the closet all day while we were gone. She likes to sneak in there when I get my jacket and/or shoes. We got home, and she was sleeping on my shoes on the rack. Poor thing....I don't think she had any accidents in there, but she was sure glad to get out.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good to know. Our friends sound like they go there fairly often.

I think the cats aren't sure what happened today. I have one sitting on my hands/arms and Kitty Lou was locked in the closet all day while we were gone. She likes to sneak in there when I get my jacket and/or shoes. We got home, and she was sleeping on my shoes on the rack. Poor thing....I don't think she had any accidents in there, but she was sure glad to get out.

those poor cats

I got home from work, dogs had been alone all day. So glad to see me but ignored me pretty much after that. When hubby got home after being gone camping over night, Maggie came running over and jumped on my lap to make hubby jealous. Haven't seen my cats all afternoon.

they have some pretty frequent regulars at Jarretty's.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    those poor cats

I got home from work, dogs had been alone all day. So glad to see me but ignored me pretty much after that. When hubby got home after being gone camping over night, Maggie came running over and jumped on my lap to make hubby jealous. Haven't seen my cats all afternoon.

they have some pretty frequent regulars at Jarretty's.

Lilly came in before we left and was inside all day too. She is the one I always have to wait on at bedtime so I wouldn't let her out when we got home. they seem to be getting over their confusion. :laugh:

Our friends said it is one of their favorite places to eat.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Katie came strolling through the living room. Haven't seen Morgan yet. It's still nice enough for him to be catting yet.

Last night I went out to grab something out of the car and saw him in the yard crouched and ready to pounce on something. I just hurried through and hoped I didn't scare whatever it was away

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    And just as I hit post, I heard Morgan barrel through the dog door and now he's meowing at me. :rofl:

And all is well with the kitties. I better run out to the garage and pick up the dish of dry food before the critters find it. There is some in the man cave the cats have access to at night. BRB

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    got up and fed and watered them all.. As I was filling the dogs water bowl I was also making my Crystal Light water. I opened the packets and started to pour them into the dog bowl. :facepalm:

Not enough to have to waste the packages but I did have to refresh their water.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom