The Official Status Update Thread: Part 141 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I had that problem when I moved into my house in '04. It smelled like cigarettes and old people. If you absolutely can't replace stuff, burning lots of candles helps.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Remember moving into an office in the old lab where the previous occupant had been a heavy Chesterfield smoker. Cleaned the wall paneling, ceiling and everything in the room not replaced, wash water was a brownish yellow.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Afternoon INGO!
    Belly is full of little Cesar's, laying on the bed watching alien stuff on the history channel, lurking INGO, what more could you ask for?.,. On,I know, being home

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Took the old blue truck out to a car show in Rochester today but didn't enter it. Just drove there and spent time walking around. Ran into some friends of ours that we haven't seen for a year or so. Visited with them until they got done with the 50/50 raffle. The pot was $724 so we decided we better wait to see if our tickets were winners....close but not quite.

We missed the chili cookoff so we were starving by the time we left. Went to Heston Supper Club for my early birthday dinner and had their prime rib. I am stuffed!:faint:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Took the old blue truck out to a car show in Rochester today but didn't enter it. Just drove there and spent time walking around. Ran into some friends of ours that we haven't seen for a year or so. Visited with them until they got done with the 50/50 raffle. The pot was $724 so we decided we better wait to see if our tickets were winners....close but not quite.

We missed the chili cookoff so we were starving by the time we left. Went to Heston Supper Club for my early birthday dinner and had their prime rib. I am stuffed!:faint:

Sara said she got to work at 5:30 this morning and didn't leave until 4pm. Said Jarrety's place was PACKED all day with the car show.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sara said she got to work at 5:30 this morning and didn't leave until 4pm. Said Jarrety's place was PACKED all day with the car show.

We were going to go there and have a sandwich with our friends. When they got done with the 50/50 drawing we walked down there. Walked in at 4:05 their time...the girl said they closed at 4 so we left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom