The Official Status Update Thread: Part 141 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Just got home from the haunted house my daughter works at every year...she is Nurse Alice...

nurse alice.jpg

this year was even better than last, it seems to improve every year with this year's proceeds going to Thomas Ingham Memorial Scholarship Fund,​The Guardian Angel Foundation,​Pals for Paws & Shop with a Cop.

It is located north of Kokomo on 31 Home

<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:fredericka the great;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-size:16px;">[video=youtube;ZQx4iXI_N-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=118&amp;v=ZQx4iXI_N-Q[/video]

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom45, how are you this evening?

How is your Mom/Dad. I'm sorry I've forgotten which one was ill a few months ago, but I know you were spending a lot of time in the hospital with one of them.

I'm doing well. We had a nice day today. Took my husband's old 67 Chevy truck out and spent the day outside and then had my early birthday dinner at our favorite restaurant. We are both still way too full...ate too much but it was wonderful as always.

Dad had a stroke in July. He is doing much better. He still has some issues but nothing as bad as we were anticipating based on his initial level of functioning. There is still some confusion but mom said she has been able to leave him for an hour or so while she goes to church or runs a quick errand and he has been okay. His last MRI came back the same as the first so no signs of additional strokes as we had feared. He was getting physical and speech therapy through home health care. He finished with them Monday and Tuesday and mom is supposed to start taking him for outpatient therapy. I plan to go visit them Wednesday so mom can do some grocery shopping and take her time and be gone a bit longer without worrying about how he is or what he is doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom