The Official Status Update Thread: Part 141 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. I believe we could use a bit of good news around here. This little princess was born into hubby's side of the family last night. Her two big brothers are pretty darn excited that they have a sister now. Mom and baby are doing fine but are in Washington State so who knows if or when we will ever see them in person.

12115790_10204804478821567_2456410429599614889_n.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I should get something done. I am leaving in about a half hour to go spend the day with my dad so mom can do some grocery shopping and get out for a bit. I am finally over my cold enough that I am not worried I will pass it on to them.

He is done with his therapy through home health care and has been referred for outpatient therapy. It sounds like it may only be for a month or two. I am anxious to see how much improvement there has been since the last time I saw him. I am so glad he is able to function at home even if he can't drive anymore.

I need to call the butcher too. I almost forgot but I guess my cow went in last week so I need to find out how what it weighed so I can pay for it and tell them how I want it packaged. I can't wait to have my freezer full again!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks Shadow. I'll check in tonight and let you all know how he is doing. It is a relief to have him home and not have to be running to hospitals constantly to make sure he is being taken care of. I am so glad mom is able to handle him for the most part on her own. This part of our journey is just beginning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom