The Official Status Update Thread: Part 141 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Batteries in both trail cameras were dead. Interesting that they both died at the same time. Oh well, I had enough Lithium batteries to redo one of them. I am going to try some rechargeables in the other one as soon as they finish charging.

I just snapped these in the back yard. The red tree is the sassafras.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Bummer on the trail cam pics Mom45, I was looking forward to the pics...

I haven't been getting as many recently. I got a bunch of hubby on the mower last week picking up leaves if you want to see those! LOL!

I have seen most of my deer on the cameras in the past few days at one point or another so I don't think any of the ones I have been watching have been shot yet. I still see at least five or six young bucks (antlers are all slightly different). I think they are changing their travel patterns a little. The driveway alarm has been going off pretty regularly and when we look up there, I see them eating acorns in the driveway.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oaks are still green here. Dogwoods and sassafras are pretty much red. I'm not sure about the maples as we don't have many on our property.

I am out to go to the swap meet. I am thinking I may need to take a walk in the woods when I get back...nice day for it and need to check out how many deer stands have popped up and make sure they are not on our side. I'll need to dig out my orange hat. :):

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Oaks are still green here. Dogwoods and sassafras are pretty much red. I'm not sure about the maples as we don't have many on our property.

I am out to go to the swap meet. I am thinking I may need to take a walk in the woods when I get back...nice day for it and need to check out how many deer stands have popped up and make sure they are not on our side. I'll need to dig out my orange hat. :):

Carry an ar-15 at the low ready. Shoot any tree stands full of holes (that are on your property, of course.)

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Kilt it.

#tractor

tgirl62.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.