The Official Status Update Thread: Part 141 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom havent meant to be a stranger just workn too much - I accually had a hummingbird this mornn, must be lost

I saw a pair at one of the feeders last weekend but haven't seen any since. I haven't taken the feeders down yet though...I read to leave them up until it freezes for the stragglers so that's my plan. The other bird feeders are getting hit a lot more. Suet and seed seem to be going down faster again.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I saw a pair at one of the feeders last weekend but haven't seen any since. I haven't taken the feeders down yet though...I read to leave them up until it freezes for the stragglers so that's my plan. The other bird feeders are getting hit a lot more. Suet and seed seem to be going down faster again.
    I leave 1 up til first frost normally - I have a Pileated that hates them and he was back yesterday, th majority must have left

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to go out and move or adjust my trail cameras. I moved them a bit yesterday and today the cards were empty. The corn was all gone so something had to have been out there and I saw hoof prints but they may not have been from yesterday/last night. May need to check the batteries too. I haven't changed them for several months.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hey mechanical types, are Champion air compressors decent? We were able to negotiate including everything in the garage with the house. In addition to several air tools and a full chest of Craftsman and Snap-On hand tools, there was this compressor. It's super quiet and seems to work very well, but I've never heard of the brand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey mechanical types, are Champion air compressors decent? We were able to negotiate including everything in the garage with the house. In addition to several air tools and a full chest of Craftsman and Snap-On hand tools, there was this compressor. It's super quiet and seems to work very well, but I've never heard of the brand.

Change the oil.....good to go.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's been a carb fest for the past two days in the ER. Donuts and candy all over the damn place. It's Halloween season now, which means there will be candy on the counter 2 feet away from me for the next month. Must have self-control.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I paid for my enjoyment. When I got home the daughter had made her outstanding meat loaf with fried tatters....yup, I ate it all and my suger went to standard earth orbit.........:faint:
    Damn man! I still can't believe you ate 2 cheeseburgers, and fries to boot!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    When we were looking at compressors, Champion kept coming up as a good one in the comments from others and reviews. We had a Quincy ordered but they never actually shipped it and then we found an old one from a friend that worked for way less money so we ended up with it. If we have to buy one at some point, it will be Quincy or Eaton.

I went out to check the cameras and got about 20 steps out the door. A dozen turkeys were filing into the back yard with my guinea out of the orchard so I decided to wait rather than disturb them. They walked right in front of one of my cameras so I'll see if it picked them up. I may have it too high in the tree.

Going back out with my regular camera. The sassafras trees are really pretty right now so I figured a few fall pictures might be nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom