The Official Status Update Thread: Part 141 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My wife is the same way. Short attention span. They can not help it Sam. This is why I do critical things over in the shop. No knock on her or woman in general.

LOL, that sounds like the "nothing personal, but your'e an idiot" or "no offense meant, but that is the uglier shirt that I have ever seen".

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My wife is the same way. Short attention span. They can not help it Sam. This is why I do critical things over in the shop. No knock on her or woman in general.

Yep, lesson learned. Sizing/deprimeing and priming the cases I can do while she is in the room. But charging will have to be done while she is sleep or at work.
    Got all my 5.56 finished, going to start working up a 30-06 load now. Wanted to finish all my 5.56 before I changed the dies on my press and the settings on my powder thrower...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    LOL, that sounds like the "nothing personal, but your'e an idiot" or "no offense meant, but that is the uglier shirt that I have ever seen".

Well, yeah but.......:):

I have found that if the wife has something to say/ask it takes precedence over the brain surgery I am doing at the time and requested silence.....:):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, yeah but.......:):

I have found that if the wife has something to say/ask it takes precedence over the brain surgery I am doing at the time and requested silence.....:):
    I know, just joking. I have heard telling them to shut the hell up doesn't work that well either... wonder about a smack?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom