The Official Status Update Thread: Part 141 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Now that we have a cedar fence, Lucy can't get them any more. At the old house, it was a pretty regular thing. One time she gorged on rabbit and then came in the house and puked it up from one end of the house to the other on my cream-colored carpet. I never liked that carpet anyway, but after that, it definitely had to go.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning Gang,

I have been up for awhile. I have been reloading some 5.56 before the wife got up.

Last night she was doing some EBay stuff while watching TV (Project Runway.:blahblah:)

I thought it would be a good time to finish charging & capping 300 primed cases I had ready. Sooo, I started charging the cases.

Any other time in the process I'm not a Nazi, when when I am weighing the powder and charging the cases LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!! Don't talk to me, don't ask me questions. She was totally incapable of going the 20 minutes it takes to charge 100 case without asking me a question or making a comment. Twice during the 1st 100 cases I double charged a case because of her talking to me... (good thing about 5.56, it's impossible to double charge a case, it won't hold that much powder)

So, I dumped the whole lot back into the powder bin and put everything away. Charged them and capped them this morning while she was still asleep.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Breakfast done. gotta get showered. laying out of church this morning though...
    Mom always said the devil would get me for doing that.... hope he doesn't come round today...

Birthday lunch for the wife with daughter and her family.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Morning Gang,

I have been up for awhile. I have been reloading some 5.56 before the wife got up.

Last night she was doing some EBay stuff while watching TV (Project Runway.:blahblah:)

I thought it would be a good time to finish charging & capping 300 primed cases I had ready. Sooo, I started charging the cases.

Any other time in the process I'm not a Nazi, when when I am weighing the powder and charging the cases LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!! Don't talk to me, don't ask me questions. She was totally incapable of going the 20 minutes it takes to charge 100 case without asking me a question or making a comment. Twice during the 1st 100 cases I double charged a case because of her talking to me... (good thing about 5.56, it's impossible to double charge a case, it won't hold that much powder)

So, I dumped the whole lot back into the powder bin and put everything away. Charged them and capped them this morning while she was still asleep.
    Probably a good call there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning Gang,

My wife is the same way. Short attention span. They can not help it Sam. This is why I do critical things over in the shop. No knock on her or woman in general.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom